Track assets throughout their lifecycles with end-to-end School Asset Management
Every year, millions of dollars of IT assets go missing from K-12 schools. Not only do these losses impact already tight budgets, they can result in a loss of public trust.
With K-12 schools adopting education technology at an increasing rate, understanding how much IT assets cost throughout the lifecycle—from initial acquisition through maintenance and repair to disposal—can make all the difference in tight K-12 budgets.
Today’s cloud-based, mobile-friendly school asset management programs use barcodes or RFID tags to provide complete IT asset management through the life of IT assets.
Troxell can help you better track and manage IT assets—and reduce costs—with a complete school asset management solution.
Why School Asset Management?
- Better understand where existing assets are located at any point in time.
- Know when to perform needed maintenance or repairs.
- Provide greater predictability in budgeting and purchasing of new assets.
- Maximize and manage existing contracts.
- Provide complete visibility for and compliance with federal, state, and local mandates.