Troxell's School Asset Manager (SAM) combines QR asset tagging, scanning, document and media storage, network management, and help-desk requests, enabling districts and schools to manage all of their fixed, mobile, hard and soft assets.
School Asset Manager uses the latest cloud and mobile technologies to deliver the only complete school asset management system.
School Asset Manager includes QR asset tagging, scanning, document and media storage, network management, helpdesk, and more—and can be easily tailored to meet your unique asset management needs. Streamline asset management and better control costs with maintenance schedules, compliance tracking, and reporting with School Asset Manager.
Easily add individual or multiple assets, and import assets from other systems or spreadsheets.
Simply update asset details by scanning QR codes
Record and report on any information you choose.
- Manage assets – Create an accurate, up-to-date list of assets—from maintenance contracts to the fabric of the building—for simplified asset management.
- Lower costs – Easily maintain existing assets, re-allocate under-used assets, and replace aging assets for cost-efficient lifecycle management.
- Ensure compliance – Track assets that require statutory inspections or tests and set reminders for evidence-based compliance.
- Streamline processes – Schedule tests and inspections, maintenance, and replacement for better workload and resource management.
- Get visibility – Have needed data at your fingertips so you can protect your school in case of theft, disaster, or other disruptive event.