If you’re facing yet another round of cuts—or if you’re facing federal mandates and testing or technology updating requirements—leasing may be the best option for you. Leasing provides ample flexibility and predictability, and makes it much easier to upgrade or replace aging equipment.
Troxell-CDI offers K-12 the option to lease Google Chromebooks, which can be the best solution for your school district when you consider budget constraints and PARCC testing requirements.
Relieve budget concerns with flexible leasing programs.
Expert Troxell-CDI reps can help you develop a financially sound strategy with favorable rates that considers all options, including creative funding sources and device buybacks.
5 Ways to Stretch Your Tech Budget
Plan ahead to avoid unexpected costs
Shop around for favorable rates
Explore creative funding options
Leverage buyback programs
"5 Key Ways to Stretch Your Tech Budget," TheJournal.com, 04/09/2015.
- Always have access to current technologies
- Keep devices and systems more secure.
- Reduce upfront costs and have predictable payments
- Be able to customize payment terms
- Have the ability to bundle the cost of hardware, software and services
- Enjoy end-to-end lifecyle management
- Spend less time maintaining newer equipment
- Reduce the environmental impact of obsolescence