Troxell accepts American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. We do not currently accept international wire transfers, PayPal, or Smart Cards, Visa Check Cards, or payment from your checking account.
Shipping & Delivery
Troxell ships completed orders Monday through Friday, except on holidays, via UPS Ground service. After ordering, you'll receive an automated confirmation of your order via email. Once your order clears our warehouse, you'll receive a shipping confirmation with complete tracking data.
• Receipt of damaged goods – If delivery is accepted, please do the following:
• Save the merchandise, including the original box and packaging in arrived in.
• Notify Troxell within 15 days to arrange for carrier's inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise.
By not following this procedure, the merchandise will be deemed to have been accepted as if it had arrived undamaged. In this case, Troxell's regular return policy applies.
For more information and replacement order procedure, call 800-352-7912 (option 1).
Troxell offers a 30-day return policy on most products (15 days for defective items). All returns require a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and may be subject to restocking fees. Manufacturer restrictions may apply to certain merchandise and are updated from time to time. Check with your account rep for the most up-to-date information.
• Non-defective products – Most non-defective products may be returned within 30 days of invoice date, along with a valid RMA number. Restocking charges will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by up to 25%.
• Special orders – Specially ordered products are not returnable.
• Applicable invoice number
• Product serial number
• Description of reason the product is being returned
Once the RMA is issued, you'll have 15 days to return the product(s).
All products must be returned 100% complete, including all original packaging, manuals, packing materials, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Troxell reserves the right to refuse any returns, including those without a valid RMA number, those received more than 15 days after issuance of the RMA number, and returns without original packaging.
Log in to My Account to access your personal dashboard for order tracking, invoices, account updates, and more. Please contact us if we can help answer any questions about your My Account.
• Update account information – Simply log in and click My Account. Then click Edit to make any changes.
• Price matching – Because we strive to give you the best price and great value, Troxell does not match prices. But school or district customers and customers with direct relationships with one of our account executives may qualify for lower prices. Please contact your local account executive to see if you qualify.
• Bulk pricing – Troxell does offer bulk discounts on certain items. These items will display callouts with quantities and discounts.
• Promotions – From time to time, Troxell makes limited time offers available to our valued customers. These special offers may include an added value item with purchase or a lower price. To make sure you receive notifications of these limited time offers, please XXXXXXXX.
• Contract customers – In some cases, promotional prices may be lower than contract discounts. When this happens, you will always be eligible for the lowest price–whether that's the promotional price or the contract price.
The information you provide during the ordering process will be kept confidential and used only to support your customer relationship–for example, to send order confirmations and tracking numbers and to contact you as needed about your order–and will not be sold or rented. Contact information for those customers that are opted-in is used to send promotional materials and information about our products and solutions.