Troxell-CDI offers the most complete portfolio of asset management solutions for education
Every year, millions of dollars’ worth of IT assets go missing from K-12 schools. Not only do these losses impact already tight budgets and classroom time, they can hurt your school’s reputation if data is breached.
With K-12 schools adopting education technology at an increasing rate, understanding how much IT assets cost throughout the lifecycle—from initial acquisition through maintenance and repair to disposal—can make all the difference in tight K-12 budgets.
Troxell-CDI can help you better track and manage IT assets—and reduce costs—with a complete school asset management solution.
Why K-12 Asset Management?
- Better understand where existing assets are located at any point in time.
- Know when to perform needed maintenance or repairs.
- Provide greater predictability in budgeting and purchasing of new assets.
- Maximize and manage existing contracts.
- Provide complete visibility for federal, state, and local mandates.